December 6, 2011
When it comes to faith, this Princeton professor says that African Americans have always been complex.
December 5, 2011
This Muslim scholar says that we can all claim an "African-American civil religion."
December 4, 2011
Religiosity "kills your brain cells," according to this radio host.
December 3, 2011
The founder of Howard University's secular-student organization says that the resources dedicated to religion could be put to better use.
December 2, 2011
The director of development at American Atheists says that the hypocrisy is thick when it comes to blacks, religion and tolerance.
December 1, 2011
The Rice University professor says we're better off without a cosmic security blanket.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Sergio Garcia's insulting comment to Tiger Woods sparks a conversation on Twitter.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Man Brutally Murdered In London, Possible Terror Attack
- Bill Cosby Becomes 1st Black Emmy Award Winner On This Day In 1966
- Lil Scrappy: I’m Addicted To Weed!
- Black Conspiracy Theory 101: Did The White Author Of ‘Black Like Me’ Die From Skin-Darkening?
- Golfer Makes Fried Chicken Joke About Tiger Woods