by Earl Ofari Hutchinson onApril 9, 2012
Uninsured blacks and Latinos are likely to face devastating repercussions if the reform law is overturned, says Earl Ofari Hutchinson.
March 26, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: Relax, says this policy analyst. The health care law isn’t going anywhere.
by Cynthia Gordy onApril 5, 2011
With President Obama, historic gains were made in confronting racial differences in health care, but the GOP is threatening to roll them back. Here's a look at what's at stake.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The singer constantly pushes the envelope with the pictures she shares, but is it all a gimmick?
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Chief Keef Threatens To ‘Slap The Sh*t’ Out Of Katy Perry
- Morgan Freeman Goes To Sleep During TV Interview [VIDEO]
- 12-Year-Old Girl Hangs Herself After Being Cyberbullied By Classmates
- Gunman Shoots Up Strip Club With AK-47 After DJ Refuses To Play Song
- No Surprise: Some GOP Foaming At Mouth For Obama Impeachment Amid ‘Scandals’