February 27, 2013
The Root of My Success: Mother Jones reporter Adam Serwer says he's standing on the shoulders of others.
December 14, 2011
In a blog entry at Mother Jones, Adam Serwer examines the administration's concerns that the current version of the bill would create a turf war between the military and the FBI.
November 15, 2011
The justices could decide that they do not want to rule on the highly contentious matter mere months before the presidential election, Adam Serwer blogs at Mother Jones.
November 13, 2011
In a blog entry at Mother Jones, Adam Serwer questions the veracity of Michele Bachmann's statement made during Saturday's GOP debate.
November 9, 2011
Mother Jones blogger Adam Serwer lambastes National Review for resorting to infantile racial-identity politics and gender sterotypes in its defense of Herman Cain.
October 26, 2011
Of Libya's plan to adopt Shariah law, Adam Serwer blogs at Mother Jones that the U.S. cannot force its preferred outcome on the Middle East's fledgling democracies.
October 23, 2011
A Senate vote against a GOP amendment relating to terrorism suspects suggests that's the case, blogs Adam Serwer at Mother Jones.
October 20, 2011
The back-and-forth on his answer about negotiating with insurgents for the transfer of hostages during the GOP debate was about as gaffe-tastic as it gets, blogs Adam Serwer at Mother Jones.
October 13, 2011
One of them is that the assassination of the Saudi ambassador to the U.S. by an Iranian American was never going to occur, blogs Adam Serwer at Mother Jones.
October 12, 2011
In order to avoid abuses, New York City's police department should hammer out an agreement with the U.S. Justice Department to oversee its surveillance of the city's Muslim enclaves, Adam Serwer blogs at Mother Jones.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Sergio Garcia's insulting comment to Tiger Woods sparks a conversation on Twitter.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Man Brutally Murdered In London, Possible Terror Attack
- Bill Cosby Becomes 1st Black Emmy Award Winner On This Day In 1966
- Lil Scrappy: I’m Addicted To Weed!
- Black Conspiracy Theory 101: Did The White Author Of ‘Black Like Me’ Die From Skin-Darkening?
- Golfer Makes Fried Chicken Joke About Tiger Woods