March 26, 2013
Fisher v. University of Texas won't be the only race-based admissions case justices have to consider.
by Nikole Hannah-Jones onMarch 20, 2013
Nikole Hannah-Jones explains at ProPublica what she says the Supreme Court affirmative action case is really about.
by Michael Arceneaux onOctober 21, 2012
Her affirmative action case is one example, but millennials' sense of entitlement transcends race.
by Edward Wyckoff Williams onOctober 11, 2012
The Abigail Fishers and George Wills think that minorities have unfair advantages. Not by a long shot.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Precious Allen: Cincinnati Mother Accused Of Assaulting Daughter’s Classmate Sues School, Police
- Jay-Z On Beyonce Pregnancy Rumors: ‘It’s Not True’
- Huge Tornado Hits Oklahoma City Suburb, Kills 51
- Cali Doc Sentenced To 14 Years Prison Time Over Cancer Cure Scam
- Politicians Fume Over Bronx ‘Ghetto’ Bus Tours