November 12, 2012
More than 400,000 people have shown support for a push to get the department store to sever ties to the mogul.
by Earl Ofari Hutchinson onNovember 11, 2012
In the aftermath of President Obama's re-election, Republican pundits are trying to figure out what went wrong, and their conclusion? They believe -- incorrectly, according to Earl Ofari Hutchinson in the Huffington Post -- that the GOP candidates who lost weren't extreme enough.
November 5, 2012
You waited in long lines and maneuvered around new voting laws to exercise your right.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Precious Allen: Cincinnati Mother Accused Of Assaulting Daughter’s Classmate Sues School, Police
- Jay-Z On Beyonce Pregnancy Rumors: ‘It’s Not True’
- Huge Tornado Hits Oklahoma City Suburb, Kills 51
- Cali Doc Sentenced To 14 Years Prison Time Over Cancer Cure Scam
- Politicians Fume Over Bronx ‘Ghetto’ Bus Tours