September 1, 2012
The former RNC chair discussed the GOP slogan and the role of government with The Root's Keli Goff.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onSeptember 1, 2012
"We thought it was absolutely deplorable," a Romney adviser said.
August 31, 2012
At the RNC, the Republican defends the state's controversial laws, which critics say hurt minority voters.
August 31, 2012
Jennifer Carroll responds to criticism over a contentious comment she made in July.
by Danielle Moodie-Mills onAugust 31, 2012
At ThreeLOL, Danielle Moodie-Mills says that Mitt and Ann Romney are infatuated with a vision of America that's way out-of-date when it comes to young people and people of color.
August 30, 2012
They came to demonstrate at the GOP convention, some so fed up they said they won't vote at all.
August 29, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: A feisty speech by the House candidate brings the RNC crowd to their feet.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onAugust 16, 2012
The former Democrat, who supported President Obama four years ago, is now all about Mitt Romney's candidacy.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The "no shame in my game" judge gets put on trial for misconduct.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- GOP Strategist Raynard Jackson Challenges President Obama, ‘Black Elite’ [OPINION]
- Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell?
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.
- Detroit Mom Says 4 Women Attacked Her In Front Of Her Children
- UPDATE: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Went Missing After Oklahoma Tornado Found Dead