August 31, 2012
Three takeaways from the Republican presidential nominee's acceptance speech in Tampa.
by Michael Steele onApril 14, 2012
Besides being outspent by Romney and squeezed by Gingrich, he had one more insurmountable hurdle.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onApril 10, 2012
He announced the decision Tuesday afternoon.
by Nsenga K. Burton, Ph.D. onApril 4, 2012
An apparent near-slip of the tongue could speak to his subconscious thoughts about blacks.
March 20, 2012
Santorum is projected to come in second place in President Obama's home state.
by Cynthia Gordy onMarch 12, 2012
A black female campaigner for Gingrich challenges the notion of a GOP problem with women voters.
by Steven Gray onMarch 10, 2012
In an imaginary war room, Mitt Romney's aides strategize about ways to fix his image problem.
March 6, 2012
Romney is projected to win six contests, solidifying his GOP frontrunner status.
by Jack White onMarch 5, 2012
RightWatch: Mitt should have called out Rush Limbaugh for his verbal assault on Sandra Fluke.
February 23, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: The candidates spar on birth control, Iran and naked political ambition.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The "no shame in my game" judge gets put on trial for misconduct.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- GOP Strategist Raynard Jackson Challenges President Obama, ‘Black Elite’ [OPINION]
- Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell?
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.
- Detroit Mom Says 4 Women Attacked Her In Front Of Her Children
- UPDATE: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Went Missing After Oklahoma Tornado Found Dead