by Melissa Harris-Perry onSeptember 15, 2011
Blogging at the Nation, Tulane professor Melissa Harris-Perry urges readers to consider political choices that were made in the wake of 9/11.
by Malcolm Gladwell onSeptember 11, 2011
New Yorker contributor Malcolm Gladwell says that his life has been far more affected by the U.S. response to 9/11 than by 9/11 itself.
by Michael Steele onSeptember 11, 2011
Ten years later, President Obama has carried on President Bush's mission to keep our homeland safe.
by Lauren Williams onSeptember 9, 2011
On Sept. 11, this writer worried about her father at the Pentagon. He lived, but the emotions remain.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- GOP Strategist Raynard Jackson Challenges President Obama, ‘Black Elite’ [OPINION]
- Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell?
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.
- Detroit Mom Says 4 Women Attacked Her In Front Of Her Children
- UPDATE: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Went Missing After Oklahoma Tornado Found Dead