by Eugene Robinson onSeptember 11, 2011
After 10 years of anxiety and self-doubt, we should acknowledge our victory and begin the postwar renewal, writes Eugene Robinson at the Washington Post.
by Malcolm Gladwell onSeptember 11, 2011
New Yorker contributor Malcolm Gladwell says that his life has been far more affected by the U.S. response to 9/11 than by 9/11 itself.
by Michael Steele onSeptember 11, 2011
Ten years later, President Obama has carried on President Bush's mission to keep our homeland safe.
by Leonard Pitts Jr. onSeptember 11, 2011
The country has emerged from the crucible of 9/11 changed in ominous ways, Leonard Pitts Jr. writes in a McClatchy Newspapers column.
by Lauren Williams onSeptember 9, 2011
On Sept. 11, this writer worried about her father at the Pentagon. He lived, but the emotions remain.
by Sharon Pendana onSeptember 2, 2011
Ten years later, a writer pays tribute to friends who died on American Airlines Flight 77 and in the Pentagon and World Trade Center.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The 17-year-old rapper made threats after Perry bashed his song online.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News
- Katherine Jackson Leaves Court In Tears During M.J. Civil Trial
- Detroit Freak Judge’s Ex-Lover Makes Fool Of Herself During TV Interview
- George Zimmerman’s Attorney Attempts To Smear Image Of Trayvon Martin