by Jenée Desmond-Harris onApril 30, 2013
It's safe to say that this show, slated for Magic Johnson's Aspire network, will be good for a few laughs.
December 8, 2012
What Berry, her fighting men, Katy Perry and others in Hollywood need to learn about parting on bad terms.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onNovember 13, 2012
The View host gets an earful for allegedly snubbing this "little black girl that raps."
by Hillary Crosley onOctober 7, 2012
Like Michelle Obama and Cindy McCain before her, Ann Romney's making the rounds.
by Hillary Crosley onSeptember 29, 2012
During an interview, the Republican pundit-author clashed with the talk-show host.
September 10, 2012
The first lady's DNC speech may have ended the "angry black woman" notions that used to haunt her.
by Meredith Rizzo onMay 15, 2012
President Obama delivers the commencement speech for graduates at Barnard College in New York City.
by Nsenga Burton onOctober 26, 2010
Juan Williams has a fan club.
by Lauren Williams onOctober 19, 2010
The View co-hosts said that Bill O'Reilly was disrespectful and condescending. And?
July 29, 2010
The president made daytime talk-show history. And it was a snooze.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The "no shame in my game" judge gets put on trial for misconduct.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Ga. Woman Allegedly Stabs Stepdad Multiple Times
- Homeless Teen Graduates At Top Of Her High School Class
- Panel: Apple Uses Firms Outside U.S. To Avoid Taxes
- Chokwe Lumumba: Former Lawyer For Tupac & Assata Shakur Wins Jackson, Miss. Mayoral Primary Race
- Teachers Credited With Saving Students In Okla.