April 14, 2010
With the help of our Twitter followers and Facebook fans, The Root compiles just a few of the greatest clips of "In Living Color" history.
April 14, 2010
Twenty years ago, hip-hop met raw, uncut, comedic funk in prime-time, and TV was never the same.
by Erin E. Evans onApril 13, 2010
The groundbreaking comedy sketch show debuted 20 years ago. What would it look like if it aired today?
April 12, 2010
During its five-season run, 'In Living Color' was responsible for launching the careers of quite a few performers. Some made it big. Others not so much. Here's what the cast has been up to for the past 20 years.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The "no shame in my game" judge gets put on trial for misconduct.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Panel: Apple Uses Firms Outside U.S. To Avoid Taxes
- Chokwe Lumumba: Former Lawyer For Tupac & Assata Shakur Wins Jackson, Miss. Mayoral Primary Race
- Teachers Credited With Saving Students In Okla.
- Chief Keef Arrested On Weed Possession Charge
- GOP Strategist Raynard Jackson Challenges President Obama, ‘Black Elite’ [OPINION]