July 12, 2011
TheGrio.com and NewsOne.com have decided to share news and resources in what the two companies are touting as "an expanded platform for African-American journalism." Plus: Essence hires a white male managing editor.
May 25, 2010
Maybe...she thought they were ghosts?
October 27, 2009
Study says grads on the go are most likely to tweet...
August 5, 2009
Because any black person who makes unlikely political runs can't really be anything else...
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Will Eric Holder consult journalists of color during the Justice Department's review?
These tweets will make you laugh -- and question the American educational system.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Being The Change: Philadelphia Grandmother Earns Culinary Degree, Credits Obama With Motivation
- Parents Talk Leaving Chicago In Wake Of Mass School Closings
- Georgia Shoplifting Mom Runs Over 4-Year-Old Son, Child In Critical Condition
- D’aja Robinson: Suspect Questioned, Released In Shooting Death Of Queens, N.Y. Teen
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]