January 29, 2010
This week on The Confab: The not-so-big message behind the president's State of the Union address, why Chris Matthews forgot that he was white and the fading headlines on Haiti's recovery. Plus, the unappealing iPad and "trifling" state of John Edwards. Join The Root's managing editor Joel Dreyfuss as he talks with senior culture writer Teresa Wiltz, Washington reporter Dayo Olopade and The Root's regular contributor Kai Wright.
* Podcast production by Abdullah Rufus.
* Podcast theme music by Timothy Morrison.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Memes making fun of the two rage on for hours on Twitter and Instagram.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt