The Justice Department can't agree on whose rights to defend.
This time a black man in his mid-20s is the target.
Che "RhymeFest" Smith of "Jesus Walks" fame wants to be an alderman.
Is this West Side Story 2.0?
The saga over health care reform continues.
Juan Williams prospers while Republicans call for NPR's funding to be cut.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A recent study shows that Facebook is being abandoned in large numbers.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt