The measure that Wake County Republicans, backed by the Tea Party, have been promising has passed. Now what?
The murders of Frank Morris and Clifton Walker are cold cases that are now hot.
Is his dream turning into a nightmare?
The family patriarch, Ellis Marsalis, accepted the award on behalf of the family and then performed with his sons.
In an eight-minute video posted on her Facebook page, the former governor blames journalists and pundits for creating "blood libel" against her.
The controversial figure will stand trial for the death of music legend Michael Jackson.
Despite billions of dollars in global relief aid and a 12,000-strong U.N. peacekeeping presence, the road to recovery continues to be painfully slow.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The singer constantly pushes the envelope with the pictures she shares, but is it all a gimmick?
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Chief Keef Threatens To ‘Slap The Sh*t’ Out Of Katy Perry
- Morgan Freeman Goes To Sleep During TV Interview [VIDEO]
- 12-Year-Old Girl Hangs Herself After Being Cyberbullied By Classmates
- Gunman Shoots Up Strip Club With AK-47 After DJ Refuses To Play Song
- No Surprise: Some GOP Foaming At Mouth For Obama Impeachment Amid ‘Scandals’