Anthony Miller says, "I love the Republican Party, but I don't want to take a bullet for anyone."
Foxx doesn't think that higher education should be publicly funded. Something is definitely in the water in North Carolina.
Four people were killed overnight, bringing the official death toll to 23.
Using the DNA of the children of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and Marcus Garvey, researchers have identified their African and European heritage.
The measure that Wake County Republicans, backed by the Tea Party, have been promising has passed. Now what?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Sergio Garcia's insulting comment to Tiger Woods sparks a conversation on Twitter.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Man Brutally Murdered In London, Possible Terror Attack
- Bill Cosby Becomes 1st Black Emmy Award Winner On This Day In 1966
- Lil Scrappy: I’m Addicted To Weed!
- Black Conspiracy Theory 101: Did The White Author Of ‘Black Like Me’ Die From Skin-Darkening?
- Golfer Makes Fried Chicken Joke About Tiger Woods