The Atlantic's Ta-Nehisi Coates examines the implementation of the ACA and explains why the "lift all boats" policy often falls short.
Police say the teen was exhibiting threatening "body language," including "clenched fists." He says he was holding a puppy.
In Harlem, Malcolm Shabazz's aunts, Malaak and Ilyasah, led a memorial service for their late nephew.
Apparently, conservative Scandal fans weren't thrilled with the actress's real-life political views.
Kyle Dube, a 20-year-old charged with kidnapping and murder, reportedly planned to "be the hero" in a plan that went tragically awry.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Users will be able to share moving pictures with the popular app starting June 20.
Voting-rights advocates are applauding the decision. But does it mean anything for the long-awaited ruling in Shelby?
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Lil’ Wayne Music Video Shows Rapper Stomping on American Flag
- Mississippi Booty Doc Charged in 2nd Butt-Injection Death
- Dave Chappelle Returns to the Stage With 13-Date Comedy Tour
- Scholar, Author James Weldon Johnson Was Born On This Day In 1871
- Popular Houston Stripper Suffers Miscarriage While Twerking On Stage?