It's hard to avoid the conclusion that this White House has one way of addressing the social ills of black people -- and particularly black youths -- and another way of addressing everyone else, writes Ta-Nehisi Coates at The Atlantic.
"You know damned well that the Nobel Committee doesn't engage in such tradition," he says of the call for a posthumous conferment.
This 34-year-old former federal prosecutor is one to watch.
The four alleged scandals faced by the administration don't pass the smell test for a public flogging of the president, argues Earl Ofari Hutchinson in a blog for EURWeb, because there is no clear evidence that he had any knowledge or hand in the missteps.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The 17-year-old rapper made threats after Perry bashed his song online.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Life Coach Helps Entrepreneurs Take Their Businesses To Next Level
- Michael Clarke Duncan’s Grave Desecrated By Racists, Family Says
- Commerce Department Announce $6.3 Million Minority Business Grant Competition
- Chief Keef Threatens To ‘Slap The Sh*t’ Out Of Katy Perry
- Morgan Freeman Goes To Sleep During TV Interview [VIDEO]