"You know damned well that the Nobel Committee doesn't engage in such tradition," he says of the call for a posthumous conferment.
This 34-year-old former federal prosecutor is one to watch.
The four alleged scandals faced by the administration don't pass the smell test for a public flogging of the president, argues Earl Ofari Hutchinson in a blog for EURWeb, because there is no clear evidence that he had any knowledge or hand in the missteps.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Will Eric Holder consult journalists of color during the Justice Department's review?
These tweets will make you laugh -- and question the American educational system.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Parents Talk Leaving Chicago In Wake Of Mass School Closings
- Georgia Shoplifting Mom Runs Over 4-Year-Old Son, Child In Critical Condition
- D’aja Robinson: Suspect Questioned, Released In Shooting Death Of Queens, N.Y. Teen
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]