Washington Post columnist Eugene Robinson argues that Army Pfc. Bradley Manning deserves to be punished, but the U.S. government is going overboard.
In a piece for xoJane.com, Janday Wilson talks about the trials and tribulations of perfecting her curls.
The Huffington Post's Mark I. Pinsky is dishing out legal analysis about the George Zimmerman defense team's attempt to make use of Trayvon Martin's past bouts with marijuana use and fighting.
In a piece for Ebony, Michael Arceneaux sheds light on former Chairman of the Republican National Committee Michael Steele's problem with his successor. Apparently Priebus is getting breaks that eluded Steele.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Celeb Social: Check out the first in a weekly series dedicated to stars' social media accounts.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- James Helps Heat Stave Off Elimination In Game 6 [VIDEO]
- Serena Williams On Steubenville Rape: ‘Boys Did Something Stupid, But…Maybe She Wasn’t A Virgin’
- House Passes Far-Reaching Anti-Abortion Bill
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music