The president has quite the full schedule once he gets back from Camp David...
She's no spring chicken...
Good to know the recession isn't affecting the very best among us...
"We are at a point in the history of this city where we have a major responsibility, and a major opportunity to take this city from where it is to where it needs to go..."
And President Obama will have that as light reading as he continues his vacation...
He just hates him and hopes he dies of brain cancer like Ted Kennedy, preferably today...
Seven months on the job and Attorney General Eric Holder is commissioning the Civil Rights division of the DOJ to get back into the fray...
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
As the ousted chief becomes the face of the flap, keep these facts in mind.
Six citizens were sentenced to one year for their "insulting" tweets.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Kiera Wilmot: NASA Engineer Awards Fla. Teen Scholarship To Space Academy
- Mourners Gather In Oakland To Remember Malcolm Shabazz
- 13 People Shot In Detroit Within 24-Hour Period
- 20 To 25 Injured As Conn. Commuter Trains Collide
- Murder Suspect, 20, Allegedly Admits To Killing Teen Because She Refused Abortion