In an effort to raise the scholastic bar, Obama is offering billions to states to revamp their school districts...
The Buzz didn't even know the CIA let their people get jammed up like that...
Toni Carmichael, 52, had been missing for the last year...
Journalsticks is reporting that the vaunted magazine's Web staff has been cut a week after it's relaunch...
Rihanna sits down with Diane Sawyer to discuss Chris Brown and last February's assault...
He didn't really say that, but he did write a book about his experiences coming up in the world...
Is this election a referendum on Obama's presidency?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Will Eric Holder consult journalists of color during the Justice Department's review?
These tweets will make you laugh -- and question the American educational system.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Being The Change: Philadelphia Grandmother Earns Culinary Degree, Credits Obama With Motivation
- Parents Talk Leaving Chicago In Wake Of Mass School Closings
- Georgia Shoplifting Mom Runs Over 4-Year-Old Son, Child In Critical Condition
- D’aja Robinson: Suspect Questioned, Released In Shooting Death Of Queens, N.Y. Teen
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]