President Obama wishes to infringe upon the civil rights of youth by insisting on more hours to educate them...
Newspapers are now allowed to dispense information without government pre-screening...
Iran's newly unveiled uranium enrichment facility "is inconsistent with a peaceful (nuclear) program," President Obama said today...
Some believe the president must work from a centrist position for change while others see his presidency as an opportunity to push through Democratic initiative beneficial to the Black community...
'On the Line' details coming up in the shadow of Venus, the star's failures and her triumphs...
The next order of business: Regulating transcontinental pig flight...
The FBI is investigating the hanging death of a U.S. Census worker near a Kentucky cemetery. A law enforcement official says the word "fed" was scrawled on his chest...
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The agency's missteps give the GOP a new way to fight the Affordable Care Act.
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt