The former Liberian president pleaded not guilty to eleven criminal charges...
Strangely, she did not open up with "Thank you all for finally shutting up..."
Follow the goings-on in Washington DC...
For Kimberly Anyadike of Compton, 'frequent flyer miles' mean something a little different...
The Philadelphia swim club that initial had "complexion" concerns invites the youngsters back (in the hope they don't get sued)...
Four cats in Chicago did not get that memo...
The 42nd president will be inducted into Phi Beta Sigma...
Um...better late than never?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- GOP Strategist Raynard Jackson Challenges President Obama, ‘Black Elite’ [OPINION]
- Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell?
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.
- Detroit Mom Says 4 Women Attacked Her In Front Of Her Children
- UPDATE: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Went Missing After Oklahoma Tornado Found Dead