Writing at the Shadow League, Megan Livingston explains why she sees Olivia Pope as a game changer and an everywoman.
It's hard to avoid the conclusion that this White House has one way of addressing the social ills of black people -- and particularly black youths -- and another way of addressing everyone else, writes Ta-Nehisi Coates at The Atlantic.
"You know damned well that the Nobel Committee doesn't engage in such tradition," he says of the call for a posthumous conferment.
This 34-year-old former federal prosecutor is one to watch.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A trending topic turns into an informative consciousness-raising session.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News
- Katherine Jackson Leaves Court In Tears During M.J. Civil Trial
- Detroit Freak Judge’s Ex-Lover Makes Fool Of Herself During TV Interview
- George Zimmerman’s Attorney Attempts To Smear Image Of Trayvon Martin