The Huffington Post's Mark I. Pinsky is dishing out legal analysis about the George Zimmerman defense team's attempt to make use of Trayvon Martin's past bouts with marijuana use and fighting.
In a piece for Ebony, Michael Arceneaux sheds light on former Chairman of the Republican National Committee Michael Steele's problem with his successor. Apparently Priebus is getting breaks that eluded Steele.
An expectant mother tells writer Danielle T. Pointdujour at Ebony why she has concerns about bringing a child into the world while a war with her overbearing mother-in-law rages on.
Residents say that members of the light-skinned Taureg ethnic group are attempting to push out the city's darker inhabitants.
The Rev. Al Sharpton writes in the Huffington Post that the re-election of Obama shouldn't lull blacks into a false sense of security. There's much to fight for in terms of equality.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Users will be able to share moving pictures with the popular app starting June 20.
Voting-rights advocates are applauding the decision. But does it mean anything for the long-awaited ruling in Shelby?
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Lil’ Wayne Music Video Shows Rapper Stomping on American Flag
- Mississippi Booty Doc Charged in 2nd Butt-Injection Death
- Dave Chappelle Returns to the Stage With 13-Date Comedy Tour
- Scholar, Author James Weldon Johnson Was Born On This Day In 1871
- Popular Houston Stripper Suffers Miscarriage While Twerking On Stage?