Grace Colbert and her parents offer a little perspective to the firestorm over an interracial family. "It's just a reality," her dad says.
As we await the Supreme Court's decision in Fisher v. University of Texas, a new poll reveals serious divides along both racial and ideological lines.
Michael Arceneaux, in a piece for Ebony, describes how, contrary to popular belief, not all gay people are rich white men living the good life. He uses findings from a Williams Institute report to draw attention to the nonwhite members of the gay community and the economic constraints they face.
A Broken Promise in Texas tells the story of death-row inmate Duane Buck's trial and sentence, which hinged on bigoted analysis.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Users will be able to share moving pictures with the popular app starting June 20.
Voting-rights advocates are applauding the decision. But does it mean anything for the long-awaited ruling in Shelby?
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Lil’ Wayne Music Video Shows Rapper Stomping on American Flag
- Mississippi Booty Doc Charged in 2nd Butt-Injection Death
- Dave Chappelle Returns to the Stage With 13-Date Comedy Tour
- Scholar, Author James Weldon Johnson Was Born On This Day In 1871
- Popular Houston Stripper Suffers Miscarriage While Twerking On Stage?