The Spanish golfer apologized Wednesday for his "fried chicken" joke, but it may not be enough.
MSNBC's Evan Puschak looks at theories about why the president's approval has gone untouched despite government scandals.
Knife-wielding assailants attacked a British solider in broad daylight, in what's being investigated as an ideologically motivated crime.
This is the latest from Virginia's Republican lieutenant governor nominee E.W. Jackson.
The Washington Post's Eugene Robinson gives perspective on the Associated Press scandal.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The graphic details documented by onlookers spread quickly on social media.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Kordell Stewart Denies Claims That He Locked Porsha Out Of Home
- Parent Locked Out Of Spelman Graduation Vows To Stop Support
- Michael Adebolajo Named As Suspect In London Terrorist Attack
- The Sad Truth: Why Kiera Wilmot’s Case Isn’t Over
- Cleveland Eateries Promise Charles Ramsey Free Burgers For Life