A new study reveals that black and Hispanic children with autism don't receive enough medical attention.
What a recent Supreme Court ruling means, and why it's a pretty big deal.
A trip to the American Girl store taught 27 Bedford-Stuyvesant girls, "you have access to any place."
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Folks on Twitter want to quote Kanye's 'Blood on the Leaves' so bad -- but they just can't get it right.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music
- Face2FaceAfrica Honors Distinguished Africans At 2nd Annual F.A.C.E. List Awards
- No Trace Of North Carolina Family Man Missing Since 2010
- Tough Texas Mom Jacks Up Would-Be Carjacker