He not only admits to the domestic violence but links it directly to his efforts to rescue three Cleveland women.
In a piece for BlackAmericaWeb, Tom Joyner says that these drug- and alcohol-fueled incidents have gone too far, and parents need to step in and drill into children's heads that sexual violence is never OK.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
As the ousted chief becomes the face of the flap, keep these facts in mind.
Six citizens were sentenced to one year for their "insulting" tweets.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Kiera Wilmot: NASA Engineer Awards Fla. Teen Scholarship To Space Academy
- Mourners Gather In Oakland To Remember Malcolm Shabazz
- 13 People Shot In Detroit Within 24-Hour Period
- 20 To 25 Injured As Conn. Commuter Trains Collide
- Murder Suspect, 20, Allegedly Admits To Killing Teen Because She Refused Abortion