The Spanish golfer apologized Wednesday for his fried-chicken joke, but it may not be enough.
MSNBC's Evan Puschak looks at theories about why the president's approval has gone untouched despite government scandals.
This is the latest from Virginia's Republican lieutenant governor nominee E.W. Jackson.
The Washington Post's Eugene Robinson gives perspective on the Associated Press scandal.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
That people share attacks on social media is unfortunate, but also helpful in the end.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News
- Katherine Jackson Leaves Court In Tears During M.J. Civil Trial
- Detroit Freak Judge’s Ex-Lover Makes Fool Of Herself During TV Interview