Clutch magazine's Yesha Callahan is perplexed about some of the actress's recent commentary.
In a piece for Colorlines, Brentin Mock places the Internal Revenue Service's targeting of Tea Party groups in historical context.
Kiera Wilmot faced up to five years in prison in a case that caused national outrage over law enforcement's overreaction.
The Atlantic's Ta-Nehisi Coates responds to recent writing on race and intelligence by reminding us exactly what race is and what it isn't.
Morris W. O'Kelly writes at the Huffington Post that the talk-show host only picks fights that he thinks he can win. But with Wayne Brady, he lost badly.
Ranbaxy Laboratories has pleaded guilty to selling adulterated drugs. Fortune has an account of what one insider said were internal attitudes toward the India-based company's most vulnerable victims.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A trending topic turns into an informative consciousness-raising session.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News
- Katherine Jackson Leaves Court In Tears During M.J. Civil Trial
- Detroit Freak Judge’s Ex-Lover Makes Fool Of Herself During TV Interview
- George Zimmerman’s Attorney Attempts To Smear Image Of Trayvon Martin