Speaking out about decades-old Fresh Prince drama, Janet Hubert says Will Smith and Alfonso Ribiero were "bad kids."
He not only admits to the domestic violence but links it directly to his efforts to rescue three Cleveland women.
In a piece for BlackAmericaWeb, Tom Joyner says that these drug- and alcohol-fueled incidents have gone too far, and parents need to step in and drill into children's heads that sexual violence is never OK.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The 17-year-old rapper made threats after she bashed his song online.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Chief Keef Threatens To ‘Slap The Sh*t’ Out Of Katy Perry
- Morgan Freeman Goes To Sleep During TV Interview [VIDEO]
- 12-Year-Old Girl Hangs Herself After Being Cyberbullied By Classmates
- Gunman Shoots Up Strip Club With AK-47 After DJ Refuses To Play Song
- No Surprise: Some GOP Foaming At Mouth For Obama Impeachment Amid ‘Scandals’