In an effort to raise the scholastic bar, Obama is offering billions to states to revamp their school districts...
The Buzz didn't even know the CIA let their people get jammed up like that...
Toni Carmichael, 52, had been missing for the last year...
Journalsticks is reporting that the vaunted magazine's Web staff has been cut a week after it's relaunch...
Rihanna sits down with Diane Sawyer to discuss Chris Brown and last February's assault...
He didn't really say that, but he did write a book about his experiences coming up in the world...
Is this election a referendum on Obama's presidency?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A recent study shows that Facebook is being abandoned in large numbers.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt