We're sure there's a perfectly bad explanation for this...
"The 911 caller who reported a possible break-in at the home of black Harvard scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr. did not mention race in the call, according to a statement issued by her attorney"...
Demanding higher wages, thousands go on strike in Johannesburg...
The firefight took place between police and the Boko Haram, a group sometimes referred to as the Nigerian Taliban...
The former Olympian got into a shootout after two men attempted to steal his car...
Next time you're figuring out how to pay junior's tuition, try not to remember that's Kelis' grocery money for the month...
"Do you feel lucky?"
The parts were sold to witch doctors to believe they are good luck charms in love, life and business...
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The "no shame in my game" judge gets put on trial for misconduct.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Teachers Credited With Saving Students In Okla.
- Chief Keef Arrested On Weed Possession Charge
- GOP Strategist Raynard Jackson Challenges President Obama, ‘Black Elite’ [OPINION]
- Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell?
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.