On Global Grind, writer Brittany Lewis parses the conflict between what Kanye West would like to represent and what he's actually putting forth by leading his life. It's not as easy as we civilians might think.
Dr. Dre recently gave USC $70 million to fund a new blended arts degree, and Walter M. Kimbrough wonders in the Los Angeles Times why the hip-hop icon couldn't give that gift to those who've continually supported his career.
Celebrating his 10th anniversary on PBS, the host defended his right to critique the POTUS.
The actors recently reunited on the late-night BBC show Graham Norton, and it was smiles all around.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Will Eric Holder consult journalists of color during the Justice Department's review?
These tweets will make you laugh -- and question the American educational system.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Being The Change: Philadelphia Grandmother Earns Culinary Degree, Credits Obama With Motivation
- Parents Talk Leaving Chicago In Wake Of Mass School Closings
- Georgia Shoplifting Mom Runs Over 4-Year-Old Son, Child In Critical Condition
- D’aja Robinson: Suspect Questioned, Released In Shooting Death Of Queens, N.Y. Teen
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]