In terror trials, military courts aren't necessarily better than civilian.
Ta-Nehisi Coates of The Atlantic on Chris Matthews' gaffe
At Davos 2010, former President Clinton makes a plea for Haiti...
Six young ladies from Rutgers' Sigma Gamma Rho chapter are in some hot water
The State of the Union does funny things to people...
Oxfam on the ground in Haiti, putting in work
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A tech-marketing firm invites a new hire to join their team using social media.
Recent film exposes journalists' guilt. Plus: The Root's valued leader resigns.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Twitter Decides: Miguel Wins Billboard Awards With Fan Drop Kick! [VIDEO]
- Va. GOP Candidate: Planned Parenthood Worse Than KKK, Civil Rights Leaders Guilty Of Genocide
- Obama Morehouse Speech: President Talks Racism, Choices & ‘Excuses’ At 2013 Commencement [VIDEO]
- Authorities: Hofstra Student Was Killed By Police [VIDEO]
- Happy Birthday, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X)