The Nigerian literary giant argues that British tolerance has gone too far and allowed extremists too much influence.
Sanitary and other supplies are in short supply for the women of Haiti.
According to @BaltimoreSun, the Maryland governor has declared a state of emergency.
While people joust over the Tebow Super Bowl ad, a billboard in Atlanta goes overlooked.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A tech-marketing firm invites a new hire to join their team using social media.
Recent film exposes journalists' guilt. Plus: The Root's valued leader resigns.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Va. GOP Candidate: Planned Parenthood Worse Than KKK, Civil Rights Leaders Guilty Of Genocide
- Obama Morehouse Speech: President Talks Racism, Choices & ‘Excuses’ At 2013 Commencement [VIDEO]
- Authorities: Hofstra Student Was Killed By Police [VIDEO]
- Happy Birthday, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X)
- Mike Goodson: NY Jets RB Arrested On Weapons, Drug Charges