Here's an underwhelming morsel: the story isn't really about him.
So...the Christmas Day Bomber isn't remaining silent.
Over on Foreign Policy, Tom Malinowski argues that trying KSM as a war criminal is exactly what he wants.
President Rene Preval says he's still afraid to sleep beneath concrete ceilings after the January 12th earthquake.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
As the ousted chief becomes the face of the flap, keep these facts in mind.
Six citizens were sentenced to one year for their "insulting" tweets.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Kiera Wilmot: NASA Engineer Awards Fla. Teen Scholarship To Space Academy
- Mourners Gather In Oakland To Remember Malcolm Shabazz
- 13 People Shot In Detroit Within 24-Hour Period
- 20 To 25 Injured As Conn. Commuter Trains Collide
- Murder Suspect, 20, Allegedly Admits To Killing Teen Because She Refused Abortion