The gunman was identified by multiple media outlets on Sunday as John Zawahri, whose victims included his father and brother.
Authorities couldn't immediately say whether the body was that of Terrilynn Monette, who was last seen leaving a party on March 2.
Of the Mau Mau's stunning legal victory against the United Kingdom, Harvard scholar Caroline Elkins says in a piece at The Guardian that it should be the first of many, if there is any justice.
The Huffington Post's Kia Makarechi examines the uproar surrounding Kanye West's forthcoming studio solo album, Yeezus, which includes the song "I Am a God." Makarechi argues that the artist is essentially a creation of his fan base, so people might want to direct their anger there.
The 23-year-old former operator reportedly compared black people to "animals" in posts visible only to her friends.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Users will be able to share moving pictures with the popular app starting June 20.
Voting-rights advocates are applauding the decision. But does it mean anything for the long-awaited ruling in Shelby?
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Lil’ Wayne Music Video Shows Rapper Stomping on American Flag
- Mississippi Booty Doc Charged in 2nd Butt-Injection Death
- Dave Chappelle Returns to the Stage With 13-Date Comedy Tour
- Scholar, Author James Weldon Johnson Was Born On This Day In 1871
- Popular Houston Stripper Suffers Miscarriage While Twerking On Stage?