We're sure there's a perfectly bad explanation for this...
"The 911 caller who reported a possible break-in at the home of black Harvard scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr. did not mention race in the call, according to a statement issued by her attorney"...
Demanding higher wages, thousands go on strike in Johannesburg...
The firefight took place between police and the Boko Haram, a group sometimes referred to as the Nigerian Taliban...
The former Olympian got into a shootout after two men attempted to steal his car...
Next time you're figuring out how to pay junior's tuition, try not to remember that's Kelis' grocery money for the month...
"Do you feel lucky?"
The parts were sold to witch doctors to believe they are good luck charms in love, life and business...
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A tech-marketing firm invites a new hire to join their team using social media.
Recent film exposes journalists' guilt. Plus: The Root's valued leader resigns.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Obama Morehouse Speech: President Talks Racism, Choices & ‘Excuses’ At 2013 Commencement [VIDEO]
- Authorities: Hofstra Student Was Killed By Police [VIDEO]
- Happy Birthday, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X)
- Mike Goodson: NY Jets RB Arrested On Weapons, Drug Charges
- Glenn Beck: Tea Party Would Have Been Lynched For Marching With MLK