Albert was beaten to death after being swept into a melee while walking home from school...
President Obama wishes to infringe upon the civil rights of youth by insisting on more hours to educate them...
Newspapers are now allowed to dispense information without government pre-screening...
Iran's newly unveiled uranium enrichment facility "is inconsistent with a peaceful (nuclear) program," President Obama said today...
Some believe the president must work from a centrist position for change while others see his presidency as an opportunity to push through Democratic initiative beneficial to the Black community...
'On the Line' details coming up in the shadow of Venus, the star's failures and her triumphs...
The next order of business: Regulating transcontinental pig flight...
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
As the ousted chief becomes the face of the flap, keep these facts in mind.
Six citizens were sentenced to one year for their "insulting" tweets.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Kiera Wilmot: NASA Engineer Awards Fla. Teen Scholarship To Space Academy
- Mourners Gather In Oakland To Remember Malcolm Shabazz
- 13 People Shot In Detroit Within 24-Hour Period
- 20 To 25 Injured As Conn. Commuter Trains Collide
- Murder Suspect, 20, Allegedly Admits To Killing Teen Because She Refused Abortion