Now that everyone likes his health care reform plans, President Obama lends his attention to financial reform...
We know it's a recession but come on people...
A group of former Sudanese activists says some of the figures of those reported dead and displaced in the conflict in Sudan's western Darfur region were exaggerated...
What's that? It really was Rep. Joe Wilson from South Carolina? Geez...
The time for games is over...
Lubna Ahmed al-Hussein was released after the Sudanese journalist union paid a $200 fine...
Asa Hill, who sustained fatal injuries in car wreck, had his wish fulfilled...
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt