MSNBC's Evan Puschak looks at theories about why the president's approval has gone untouched despite government scandals.
This is the latest from Virginia's Republican lieutenant governor nominee E.W. Jackson.
The Washington Post's Eugene Robinson gives perspective on the Associated Press scandal.
A Wal-Mart customer in Virginia was concerned that the family "didn't match up."
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The former baseball star posted the personal information of a woman he's charged with assaulting.
By pleading the Fifth, the person at the scandal's center didn't quell the uproar.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt