The four alleged scandals faced by the administration don't pass the smell test for a public flogging of the president, argues Earl Ofari Hutchinson in a blog for EURWeb, because there is no clear evidence that he had any knowledge or hand in the missteps.
After a tough week in Washington, the president delivered strong words of encouragement to more than 500 graduates on a rainy Sunday.
Writing at the Huffington Post, NAACP President and CEO Benjamin T. Jealous checks in on a debate raging around a court settlement for black farmers, contending that there is no way to make up for the decades of discrimination that crippled the group's proud history.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The 17-year-old rapper made threats after Perry bashed his song online.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News
- Katherine Jackson Leaves Court In Tears During M.J. Civil Trial
- Detroit Freak Judge’s Ex-Lover Makes Fool Of Herself During TV Interview
- George Zimmerman’s Attorney Attempts To Smear Image Of Trayvon Martin