Next time you're figuring out how to pay junior's tuition, try not to remember that's Kelis' grocery money for the month...
"Do you feel lucky?"
The parts were sold to witch doctors to believe they are good luck charms in love, life and business...
Obama says the US is not seeking any claim on Iraqi territory, much to the chagrin of people who hate him...
Judge criticizes the Justice Department for trying to delay case while looking for actual evidence...
That's right, we'll be keeping you up on all of Soledad's shenanigans and more...
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Precious Allen: Cincinnati Mother Accused Of Assaulting Daughter’s Classmate Sues School, Police
- Jay-Z On Beyonce Pregnancy Rumors: ‘It’s Not True’
- Huge Tornado Hits Oklahoma City Suburb, Kills 51
- Cali Doc Sentenced To 14 Years Prison Time Over Cancer Cure Scam
- Politicians Fume Over Bronx ‘Ghetto’ Bus Tours