The four alleged scandals faced by the administration don't pass the smell test for a public flogging of the president, argues Earl Ofari Hutchinson in a blog for EURWeb, because there is no clear evidence that he had any knowledge or hand in the missteps.
After a tough week in Washington, the president delivered strong words of encouragement to more than 500 graduates on a rainy Sunday.
Writing at the Huffington Post, NAACP President and CEO Benjamin T. Jealous checks in on a debate raging around a court settlement for black farmers, contending that there is no way to make up for the decades of discrimination that crippled the group's proud history.
Arguing that he has taken a firm stance against teaching his 6-year-old daughter from a deficit model, Shawn Taylor writes at Ebony.com that he is prepared to explain the social ills she will confront during her lifetime.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The 17-year-old rapper made threats after Perry bashed his song online.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Life Coach Helps Entrepreneurs Take Their Businesses To Next Level
- Michael Clarke Duncan’s Grave Desecrated By Racists, Family Says
- Commerce Department Announce $6.3 Million Minority Business Grant Competition
- Chief Keef Threatens To ‘Slap The Sh*t’ Out Of Katy Perry
- Morgan Freeman Goes To Sleep During TV Interview [VIDEO]