Clutch magazine's Yesha Callahan is perplexed about some of the actress's recent commentary.
In a piece for Colorlines, Brentin Mock places the Internal Revenue Service's targeting of Tea Party groups in historical context.
Kiera Wilmot faced up to five years in prison in a case that caused national outrage over law enforcement's overreaction.
The Atlantic's Ta-Nehisi Coates responds to recent writing on race and intelligence by reminding us exactly what race is and what it isn't.
Morris W. O'Kelly writes at the Huffington Post that the talk-show host only picks fights that he thinks he can win. But with Wayne Brady, he lost badly.
Ranbaxy Laboratories has pleaded guilty to selling adulterated drugs. Fortune has an account of what one insider said were internal attitudes toward the India-based company's most vulnerable victims.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Sergio Garcia's insulting comment to Tiger Woods sparks a conversation on Twitter.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Man Brutally Murdered In London, Possible Terror Attack
- Bill Cosby Becomes 1st Black Emmy Award Winner On This Day In 1966
- Lil Scrappy: I’m Addicted To Weed!
- Black Conspiracy Theory 101: Did The White Author Of ‘Black Like Me’ Die From Skin-Darkening?
- Golfer Makes Fried Chicken Joke About Tiger Woods