Senate Judiciary Committee approves extension of the Patriot Act to protect terror investigations...
And promptly crash into the moon. Seriously...
An investigation into Charlie Rangel's personal finances will expand, according to the House ethics committee...
Idelphonse Nizeyimana, a former intelligence officer known as 'the Butcher of Butare' , is suspected of taking part in the 1994 Rwandan genocide...
Should it be protected by the First Amendment?..
Nothing inspires camaraderie and team spirit like watching your team win while you make roughly zero dollars...
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The former baseball star posted the personal information of a woman he's charged with assaulting.
By pleading the Fifth, the person at the scandal's center didn't quell the uproar.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Kordell Stewart Denies Claims That He Locked Porsha Out Of Home
- Parent Locked Out Of Spelman Graduation Vows To Stop Support
- Michael Adebolajo Named As Suspect In London Terrorist Attack
- The Sad Truth: Why Kiera Wilmot’s Case Isn’t Over
- Cleveland Eateries Promise Charles Ramsey Free Burgers For Life