Budget concerns threaten to shut the doors of one of the "world's largest and most comprehensive repositories for the documentation of the cultural history of people in the African Diaspora..."
In an effort to raise the scholastic bar, Obama is offering billions to states to revamp their school districts...
The Buzz didn't even know the CIA let their people get jammed up like that...
Toni Carmichael, 52, had been missing for the last year...
The former baseball star posted the personal information of a woman he's charged with assaulting.
By pleading the Fifth, the person at the scandal's center didn't quell the uproar.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt